The following is cross-posted on Steve Shapiro's blog, Stephen Shapiro's 24/7 Innovation.
I just completed my first month as InnoCentive’s “VP Strategic Consulting & Chief Innovation Evangelist.” In a short period of time, we made excellent progress on a number of fronts and will be announcing our plans shortly. My next task is to build my team.
And maybe that includes you!
I am looking for a number of highly skilled innovation experts who want to help me launch this exciting new venture. In short, I am looking to hire people who are passionate about…
- delivering innovation consulting to several clients at the same time. Our unique “catalyst” model reduces the amount of time spent with any one client while improving results.
- participating in sales activities of the company. Although this involves some lead generation (no cold calling), most leads will be generated by a dedicated sales team. The consultant’s primary sales role is focused on proposal development.
- creating intellectual property and methodologies that will help the consulting team be more effective and ensure consistency of delivery.
If you want to get a sense of my high level innovation philosophy, please read the following articles:
- The 3 levels of innovation & the innovation capability
- How to create a culture of innovation
- An example of innovation in action (pdf)
You can learn much more about the role in the InnoCentive Innovation Consultant Job Description
If you have questions, write me at email@example.com.
I want YOU for innovation!